Exit: The Cemetery Of The Knight
According to an old legend, a priceless red ruby is said to be hidden in the tomb of Sir Reginald Wreston and it can only be found when the moon is at just the right angle in the nightâ€™s sky. The problem is, the moon is only ever at the right angle at midnight on a specific night once every 87 years! But guess what? Tonight is that night! Up until now the crypt has remained sealed, and over the course of centuries, no one has ever succeeded in opening it. â€œWho knows what might happen tonight â€¦â€ you think to yourself as you make your way into the darkness. Will you and your group of curious treasure hunters have what it takes to finally solve the mystery and uncover the coveted gem? Difficulty: 3 of 5
- Brand: Thames & Kosmos.
- Item Number: 45006.
- Manufacturer Number: 692876.
- UPC: 814743015067.
- Recommended for ages : 11 to 13+.
- Measures approximately: 5.10 x 7.10 x 1.70 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.00 pounds.
- Gender: Both.
- Number of Players: 1 to 4
- Length of Play: 1 to 2 hours