Mercedes Benz Sprinter DHL
The Mercedes Benz Sprinter is still one of the most successful models in the small lorry category. Its universal application combined with a wide variety of upper bodies make it indispensable in trade, in the building industry, for local authorities, for landscaping or as emergency vehicles. We are all familiar with the yellow lorries carrying the red label of DHL, the world's leading logistics company. The make the streets more colourful and uniquely represent this brand. The BRUDER Sprinter with box body and DHL markings is equipped with a 2-section rear door the wings of which can be opened all the way to the box body. Small transported items can easily be taken out through the side door. The transporter comes with an accessory manual pallet jack including two Euro pallets which can be used to load and unload heavy and/or bulky goods.
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Brand: Bruder.
- Item Number: 2534.
- Manufacturer Number: 2534.
- UPC: 4001702025342.
- Recommended for ages : 3 to 7.
- Measures approximately: 20.50 x 7.70 x 10.60 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 3.87 pounds.
- Gender: Both.
- drivers cab: side door can be opened, doors can be opened
- automotive body: 2 rear doors with opening angles of up to 270°, height-adjustable forks, height-adjustable lifting mast, fold-down stairs
- Content: Manual pallet jack
- chassis: rotating handle for steering, tread tyres
- Scale 1:16